What's new

presenting "Amber" for @micheal Jackson a 18350 clickfet e-pipe

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
what can I say about this well it's based on a block of amber as in fossilized tree sap

DVD?

Jurassic Park

John Hammond: All major theme parks have delays. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked!
Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but, John, if The Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists.

alfIMG_8296.jpg

remember this well this a remodelled trowel I had knocking about I needed to test the resin for @Michael jackson

the colour is really hard to get right and amber varies in the film from the outset the prop changed in colour, from the original to the block, on top of the walking stick

in real life amber also has many colours but to replicate that took many phone calls were made

"what you are doing with resin in normal mods cant be done" top resin type bloke

"well I am its working" me

"what about using this and this to create this" me

"hmmm no cant be done" resin blokes higher up bloke 30years in the business, man and boy

"leave it with me" me

alfIMG_8468.jpg

barrel making with a collet chuck

alfIMG_8482.jpg

the barrels done with a brass spacer the clickfet board isn't going in here

alfIMG_8546.jpg

matchy top cap I've made a tube using some spare parts as its a 18350

alfIMG_8571.jpg
alfIMG_8572.jpg

alfIMG_8573.jpg

now the flies in the resin were a headache I can't dump them in as they sit in the middle which I'm about to drill out neither do I want an egg shape mod, I want the pipe smooth sided which means ive got to make the flies stay to the edge about 4 mm (which are real by the way) also the flies or (mosquitoes to be exact) being dead had a habit to start swimming about the place as the resin is an exothermic reaction so it gets hot

alfIMG_8574.jpg
alfIMG_8575.jpg

this above is another test item its a small trowel

alfIMG_8570.jpg
alfIMG_8576.jpg

yes a "small tool" but with big ideas

the lot will go in a case and be bagged as per always

next time

fractured

capone

Vhagar

Meraxes

hemingway

hazel

or something else

love my mods, then like them buy one

Last edited:
So, insects were harmed in the making of this. Seriously though, beautiful work. It looks stunning.

Fucking stunning [emoji4] I'm now disappointed these didn't feature on the films amazing job Stu [emoji4]

O M fucking G. What can I say. It looks fucking amazing. Stu you really know how to bring an idea to life thank you so much [emoji847]

That is possibly the most unique mod I've seen. Not that your others aren't unique but this one's extra special.

I hope you extracted some funky DNA from the mosquitos :18:

Lucky man @Michael jackson

Back
Top Bottom