What's new

part 2 of "Dark" & "Knight" stabwood twinset sx485j mods

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
i need to case the mods up....

by now, you have worked out that these mods are based on Marvel comics batman

batman is the "Dark Knight" so to speak hence the names

I also wanted to shake the 1960s version of Batman as the comics have always been darker and Gotham city a wild lawless place

so I wanted an image that portrays that

I could just bang them in a wooden box take the money and move on but I want the customer to enjoy the experience, after all, it's his hard earned money there is no fun in opening a jiffy bag and plop a mod in a cardboard box drops out

so I needed something Batman would use, something he would have in his underground cave with his logo on it...it cant be trashy though

IMG_7857.jpg

a batman logo under resin its a close up as the case is quite small the picture was taken as i poured the resin I had to pressure the air out

IMG_7871.jpg

the case open with its double seal pressure o ring twin fastener and lock holes

IMG_7872.jpg

and inside is "Dark" with a space for his partner "Knight"

I wonder what kind of mod that will be...............

part 3 soon "Dark Knight" will hit the streets and be complete......

Great Stuff Stu I just love the way you build the story from the first "in the paw" moment to the finale. It all looks sounds and feels just right. Thank you

Oh wow Stu looks awesome!! Looks like a briefcase with special secret gadgets Batman would have sitting on the seat next to him in the bat mobile grabbing things out of it and tossing them out the car at the bad guys and awesome special effects would go off as the bad guys blow up and off the road!!

Awesome friggin job!!!

Good lord! How on earth did you make that Stu?

The blow moulding technique, is something i always saw as something of a 'dark art' (see i where i went with that pun!)....incredible detailing...that's gunna be one 'super' lucky recipient! :D

Back
Top Bottom