What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nimbo Mods

Mr.Nimbo

Initiate
Hey guys,
I'm new to the forum. I'm a mod maker from Ireland. I wanted to share some of my mods here. All of my mods are 100% handmade. Hope you enjoy!
Thanks,
Mr. Nimbo

Attachments

• Maple Green 01.png
    Maple Green 01.png
    459.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Maple Green 02.png
    Maple Green 02.png
    431.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Maple Green 03.png
    Maple Green 03.png
    425.1 KB · Views: 118
love the unique LED(?) effects.

Thanks, early on I used to put LEDs inside that would light up when the pipe was fired. But they're difficult to keep stable and rely on the wattage that is being used. So I don't do that as much these days.

Is mod making still a thing? It feels like with the advent of the more discreet disposable vaping products that mods have gone the way of the Dodo. I still love them though. I guess mods are like traditional pipes where the new pod systems are more similar to cigarettes.

It's a fun hobby though! I don't have a CNC machine so my mods are 100% handmade. Each one is unique. They take up to a month to hand carve and file. The trickiest part is cutting out the trench for the faceplate. If there is a mistake at any step of the process then the mod has to be abandoned and started over. So it's a slow careful process.

It's a fun hobby though!

They sure look good. I have just got started with a CNC Router, but it a big learning curve, but worth it!

Back
Top Bottom