What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My UDT-L 510

Jim

Postman
For £11.99 this UDT-L 510 MOD is ticking all the boxes with an Aga S. Had it over 3 weeks and decided it can do no wrong.
Got it from http://www.vapegear.co.uk/product/udt-l

I'll second that! I got one a few weeks ago and use it in 18350 mode every day for my work with a DCT tank. Looks good with the tank I got from Charlie's vape shop.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366836120.548729.jpg

Ill third that I use it more than any of my others, use it in work and it gets dropped daily but with it being so simple and cheap I dont really care, cant go wrong for the price, even looks good imo

mine has just broke,button not working now as my atty shorted out,can it be took apart,i carnt seem to get the button part out,

mine has just broke,button not working now as my atty shorted out,can it be took apart,i carnt seem to get the button part out,

Yes look down it and put something in the two holes in the white plastic bit and turn it anti clockwise to unscrew, but pull the center pin out of the white bit first else you will twist the wire off it as it can snap so make sure you pull that out first before you try to unscrew it :)

Back
Top Bottom