What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My latest mod :D

GothicLord

Initiate
This is my latest effort in modding, not as much fun as the coffin mod, but I wanted to try something a little more conventional. This has enough space to hold 2 spare mini vivi novas, or a 10ml bottle of juice etc

2oz twin 18650 vv tin mod.jpg

Looks good, I really must get round to modding my old baccy tin. Just need to order my bits and i'm away :)

It is nice to be putting a new use to my old tin, as it was in my pocket day in day out, and I never went anywhere without it. I got all the parts for this from http://www.warlordsmods.co.uk/ I've had great service from them every time I've ordered, and got some great advice too

It is nice to be putting a new use to my old tin, as it was in my pocket day in day out, and I never went anywhere without it. I got all the parts for this from http://www.warlordsmods.co.uk/ I've had great service from them every time I've ordered, and got some great advice too

Same here, my tin went everywhere with me, now its just sitting in the drawer. Still has tobacco in, bit dry now I reckon after 5 weeks :)

Same here, my tin went everywhere with me, now its just sitting in the drawer. Still has tobacco in, bit dry now I reckon after 5 weeks :)

lol mine has been sat idle for 2 and a half months :P dry wasn't the word for what was in it :P

I am a member :D any help you need feel free to give me a shout - even if its just for wiring diagrams or drill bit sizes :)

Thanks for the kind words GL always appreciated mate :D

I am a member :D any help you need feel free to give me a shout - even if its just for wiring diagrams or drill bit sizes :)

Thanks for the kind words GL always appreciated mate :D

Ha! Wasny sure if you were the one or not! My memory is going to $hit!

Back
Top Bottom