What's new

My first unregulated mod

Good job mate. I really like the artsy look and the internals look neat. How does it hit?
Well it hits like my little sister but that's not that bad though... She has a nice punch. But seriously it's not any worse than my old Tugboat clone...

Nice @Maos Vape especially like the paint job.
I am actually proud of the paint job :) Just some cheap primer and blue spray paint and white indoor acrylic paint splattered on with a small pencil and some good clear coat, 3 layers with fine sanding in between...

hey that's not to shabby :2thumbsup:, well done you, don't worry about the switch it looks fine.

edit just re-read your post you asked for criticism well.....I cant see any, you bonded all the wires down there is a Mosfet nope, none looks good a top mark build, did you countersink the 510?

Last edited:
hey that's not to shabby :2thumbsup:, well done you, don't worry about the switch it looks fine.

edit just re-read your post you asked for criticism well.....I cant see any, you bonded all the wires down there is a Mosfet nope, none looks good a top mark build, did you countersink the 510?
Thanks :) I was actually worried that the mosfet wouldn't be able to breath and could heat up but that is not the case. To sink the 510 (I think that's what you are talking about) I used a 22mm round drill bit (not sure what they are called) I got from aliexpress for next to nothing. They look like this:
1pc-font-b-Drill-b-font-font-b-Bit-b-font-Cemented-Carbide-Forstner-font-b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom