What's new

My first unregulated mod

Maos Vape

Postman
Well I don't really have the tools and talent to make a mod like so many I have seen here. A lot of masterpieces here. This is my first real attempt on making a mod and I made a few mistakes, like the button is not centered. Well Here it is though. Would love some criticism and tips :)
THE BATTERIES HAVE CLEAR WRAPS ON THEM!

PfhhqM.jpg

4htI8j.jpg

W8pjN7.jpg

idBkdl.jpg

SjWdQ0.jpg

Last edited:
Are you trying to give me a heart attack. Clear wraps should be banned lol. Maybe it's just me but I'm a bit OCD when it come to battery safety. But nice looking mod mate

Are you trying to give me a heart attack. Clear wraps should be banned lol. Maybe it's just me but I'm a bit OCD when it come to battery safety. But nice looking mod mate
LOL well this is my way of separating my batteries. I use different colors for which I use for which mods. I always have some that I use in pairs always and some I use for my single mech tubes. It's also that I have a bit too many batteries and I have to know when they were used last and which to discharge to a nominal voltage when they are not in rotation :)

Looks fine to me, thanks for showing it off @Maos Vape
Thank you so much. I am actually using it for the first time now but made it a couple of months ago

Good job mate. I really like the artsy look and the internals look neat. How does it hit?

Back
Top Bottom