What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My Black Sabbath Tin Mod

FreddyFruitcake

Postman
A HUGE thanks to Lee from http://www.ethelking.co.uk/ for making me my first tin mod. Love it. I can't recommend his services enough, top bloke.

tin 1.jpgtin 2.jpgtin 3.jpgtin 4.jpgtin 5.jpg

Cheers Freddy! It was a pleasure mate.

Is it a vent hole?

It is indeed! A while back someone bought a tin and was worried that there was no vent hole. I explained that if the batteries vented the lid would pop off, and then thought, "What the hell! Put one in every tin and hopefully everyone will be happy" :D It can be looked at like the Steiff "Button in the ear" - except mine is a "Rivet in the rear" :encouragement:

Good work as always Lee - love the little stickers and signs you place in your photos too :D

Looks good - bet you're Paranoid someone will knick it :)

(someone was going to say that, you know it)

He'll be ruminating after this, that Lee will. I wonder if we can expect a very deep purple tin in the near future with the legend 'Vape on the water' on the front?

Back
Top Bottom