What's new

modder attack

ArkiX said:
Hi there Styl3r (sorry if i'm O.T.)
--i've received your pvt message but can't replay pvt messages to contact you (newbie here..),
so please contact me as soon as possible (i'm still really interested about your mod)
we should share our email or Skype (or...?) to contact us.
Thanks in advance and sorry again to all about this off topic communication

You will be able to PM now that you have posted :)

No apologies needed mate :D

Hi Peeps,
Sorry this has to be my first post on here but think it needs to be shown.

I got a couple of emails from him and not someone pretending to be him as they came from TW.
This was the first one.

totallywickedeliquid has replied to your comment on Independent Review and Opinion of Totally Wicked:

I know you hate competition with your poor garage made devices. But keep calm and stay in your shed. See what you can knock up from a tin can and a Blowtorch.. Lol. Wow you ever heard of owning comments.

I heard you Modded a Penile extensions as every chick who saw yours came to me for a magnifying glass after. needed it for your second date..

Very mature. And this child makes and sells e-liquid/juice for people to consume. Like how he says poor made device, maybe I should go see a solicitor as he has never owned one of my mods so how can he comment on it? and wasn't that one of the reasons he wanted to close UKV people commenting on his latest creation that haven't used it.

Then even without a reply from me he just couldn't help himself and then sent this,

totallywickedeliquid has replied to your comment on Independent Review and Opinion of Totally Wicked:

I know you now.. Keep a look out i am coming to get you..

Back of the Bike sheds after school then Mr Cropper?

So I will be seeking advice as I don't bow down to any form of bullishness

This Guy really needs to be brought to task for his actions, he is quick to bully others with his so called "power" so use the law as he has done and play him at his own game, If he had tried this shit where i used to live (Glasgow) someone would have paid him a visit with a nail gun :mad-new: :p

This Guy really needs to be brought to task for his actions, he is quick to bully others with his so called "power" so use the law as he has done and play him at his own game, If he had tried this shit where i used to live (Glasgow) someone would have paid him a visit with a nail gun :mad-new: :p

What's done is done and the net goes on :) And while assault by nail gun is an interesting analogy ;) I think we can all avoid the nails if we keep in mind there is more to the story than most of the "general public" are aware of and that we are all people on the other side of the screen. We all mess up sometimes, best to let this sleeping dog sleep.

Penis extensions though... Seriously... Everyone knows that's the last thing a modder needs ;)

I shall refrain from general grr and instead just say i have had the privilege of looking at quite a few Modded devices from the likes of StiG - Fynger - Snaggletooth - ThroatHit and GD and others, and i am glad they are there to bring a breathe of fresh air to the norm, from the simplest of battery box mods to the intricate works of a Fynger pipe , from a VV twin battery steam train to a adapted 3.2v eGo, all are equal in what they bring to the table.

I have said it before..and I shall say it again. "Back shed modders.. we salute you."

And I look forward to looking at lots more :)

Back
Top Bottom