What's new

modder attack

Yup, legal advice needs sorting out here.
Threats and intimidation but must be investigated by those qualified to do so.
No matter how angry you get don't get drawn into a public debate or argument over it as this will not help until it is resolved.

Jeez, that sucks on so many levels, and this guy runs a business? How has it lasted as long as it has???

If i ever read an announcement that tw has gone pear shaped my only thoughts would be you reap what you sow and karma is a bitch.

Hope for his sake he doesnt show up at vapefest.

well gerald ratner as i now call him thinks of himself as jesus
the only problem is he has nailed himself to the cross and wont be ressurected.
p.s stig and styl3r i have both your bike shed mods and suprise they both worked straight outa the box
and keep working ,now matter how much money some people have they cant manage that!

Hi all glad to have found a new home so quickly. I will be spending some time in my shed for all you lovely people I can assure you of that. Rob TH

He quits the fest, gets his brother to try and add credence to a problem he created, comes across all 'meek & mild' on a radio show (is so polite to that guy that phoned into the show who started 'the oddysey is crap' thread)... But he also raises some interesting questions toboot. Looks like mikes vote thread pushed him over the edge... how long before this forum is baited?

Maybe he has an army and is going to turn up at vapefest "TO GET YOU ALL" lol

MP

Ive hit some problems when modding and when i used to sell other peoples mods. Not a good feeling with some criticism but it made me work harder and have things tested more thoroughly before releasing them and i listened to what people have to say whether good or bad.....i could have knocked down my shed or sued everyone but decided to follow my school report card ''could do better'' i did and its a great feeling to see people using something ive made rather than wanting to kill me .... i will rule the world ....heheheheheh (twat)

Not scolding anyone here, just keep in mind, try to keep the personal mentions of this person as limited as possible for the time being.

StiG, forwarding them to his attorney (Screen Caps?) might get him a talking to and some sense knocked into him?

Also, if any of you are Mods, PM me or OS so we can get your member title sorted. I have it set as Modder now, but I can change this if you'd like something different, I did it up quick last night in the middle of dog training, preparing dinner, added forums and mod permissions....lol and here I am up at 8 in the morning on a Saturday...

God I didnt have enough to drink last night! *doh*

Hi there Styl3r (sorry if i'm O.T.)
--i've received your pvt message but can't replay pvt messages to contact you (newbie here..),
so please contact me as soon as possible (i'm still really interested about your mod)
we should share our email or Skype (or...?) to contact us.
Thanks in advance and sorry again to all about this off topic communication

Back
Top Bottom