What's new

modder attack

styl3r

Initiate
Apparently not only has UKV been attacked but apparently somebody isn't happy about, and in his words "bikeshed modders" Ummmm looks like i am being attacked as well then......
Styl3r ®

didnt this person attacking the MODders spend thousands and thousands of pounds to create a very basic mechanical PV with a Plinth and Tank.....

just shows you....money cant make you the best!
The products made by those "people in bikesheds" are genuinly 10x better than some overpriced and mass produced PV with some cheesy branding on it.

Hi Peeps,
Sorry this has to be my first post on here but think it needs to be shown.

I got a couple of emails from him and not someone pretending to be him as they came from TW.
This was the first one.

totallywickedeliquid has replied to your comment on Independent Review and Opinion of Totally Wicked:

I know you hate competition with your poor garage made devices. But keep calm and stay in your shed. See what you can knock up from a tin can and a Blowtorch.. Lol. Wow you ever heard of owning comments.

I heard you Modded a Penile extensions as every chick who saw yours came to me for a magnifying glass after. needed it for your second date..

Very mature. And this child makes and sells e-liquid/juice for people to consume. Like how he says poor made device, maybe I should go see a solicitor as he has never owned one of my mods so how can he comment on it? and wasn't that one of the reasons he wanted to close UKV people commenting on his latest creation that haven't used it.

Then even without a reply from me he just couldn't help himself and then sent this,

totallywickedeliquid has replied to your comment on Independent Review and Opinion of Totally Wicked:

I know you now.. Keep a look out i am coming to get you..

Back of the Bike sheds after school then Mr Cropper?

So I will be seeking advice as I don't bow down to any form of bullishness

lol...talk about stepping in your own shit! he appears to be a hypocrit that can quite willing give it but not take it!

it really will be interesting to see how all this pans out

Back
Top Bottom