What's new

Mod Stand by AshDog

AshDog all I can say is "WOW" very nice and I would love to get my hands on one of these as I appreciate something that is hand made and also by someone who takes a pride in there work.

SOLD Stand No 4 SOLD Well that did not last long sorry more coming soon.

Made from American black Walnut for the carcass and using Burr/rippled Sycamore for the drawer fronts (one of the nicest bits of wood I have ever seen) that are fitted with solid brass knobs, the finish is Monocoat oil and wax. Measuring 14”long X 5 ½” deep X 5 ½” high (not including the rack). (That’s 360mm x 140mm x 140mm if you think metric.)

The stand shown here will cost you £300 GB pounds this includes PayPal fees and Postage within the UK (The rest of the world P&P will be at cost, to give you an idea shipping too the USA is £70)
(It’s only the stand that’s included for sale not that anybody would want my mods anyway)

As you can see I have made a few alterations from stand No 2. I have kept the deep long drawer that will take 30ml juice bottles standing upright and is 8” long so big enough to take a mod on its side. (NO lock on this one) The rack can now hold 7 mods and the I have put in 2 groves so that shorter mods (18350 size) can also be racked. There are 8 places to stand tanks that are fitted with a felt washer to absorb any condensation on the bottom of the tank and these washers are replaceable if they get inadvertently soaked with juice. The small drawers are a nice size for batteries/rebuilding materials/drip tips etc. I have also included a 510 connector on the top right hand corner so it can be used as a coiling stand.

In keeping with some of the other modders in this section, the way I see this going is, when I post a new stand that is for sale and the first PM gets it. I hope to do this regularly so there is a steady supply but each one will be different as the name suggests they will be UNIQUE. (Don’t go starting a list I will get confused, I am a dog of very small brain).

I am also offering a bespoke service where you can specify the wood type, number of drawers, overall size, etc. And I will quote you for that design of stand and it will be made just for you. Just PM me and we will sort it out.
Thank you for looking and I hope you find something that you like.
Ashdog

Mod Stand 4 (1).jpgMod Stand 4 (4).jpg

Last edited:
Very nice work Ashdog :clapping:

Different from any designs I have seen thus far, the drawers add a real nice touch and the dovetail joints show ur skills of a craftsman.
Pm me a price if you will

3 days + materials and ummm a few bent flat bits = I'm thinking around £38.76 :lovesign:

Very nice work Ashdog :clapping:

Different from any designs I have seen thus far, the drawers add a real nice touch and the dovetail joints show ur skills of a craftsman.
Pm me a price if you will

3 days + materials and ummm a few bent flat bits = I'm thinking around £38.76 :lovesign:

Have a read of the words above the Photos Micky.

I took notes mr Unique Tanks :worship: my last post was in jest :P

I'll be in touch

Must dash "gotta see a man about an Ashdog" ( I mean tank cartos ) before he shuts up shop :eeek:

Happy mummy day :grouphug:

Single Mod Stand.jpgSingle Mod Stand

A nice stand to have next to your keyboard or on a side table. I have 7 of these to sell. Made from English Elm and Sycamore and designed to rack most shapes and sizes of mod.
Finished in Monocoat and wax
A stand will cost you £20 + P&P at cost for the UK that will be £3, ROTW I will let you know
(It’s only the stand that’s included for sale, not that anybody would want my mods anyway)

Thank you for looking and I hope you find something that you like.
Ashdog

Back
Top Bottom