POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Mod Stand by AshDog

Discussion in 'All Things Mod Making' started by Ashdog, Feb 24, 2013.

1. MrToast

MrToast Postman

No please do not get me wrong I do understand the difference between bespoke and mass produced, I was liking the layout of the mass produced box rather than the materials it was made with.

2. Ashdog

Ashdog Postman

That's great just let me see what I can come up with for the next prototype, I have a few good ideas suggested from this thread and from other forums to put into the next one that may tick a few more boxes with people, we will see but thank you for your interest.

• Like Like x 1
  3. emba

emba Postman

that one is good but i looked on the site and saw this one too and i love it

mod_stand.jpg

4. ZT

ZT Super Moderator Staff Member

that sir .. is a very beautiful thing

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ashdog

Ashdog Postman

Yes I sold all of these I had at Vapefest last year, but I will do some more if there is enough interest.

6. Ashdog did I mention I shared this like all over teh interwebz. :D and its very well loved :P

7. Ashdog

Ashdog Postman

Will you stop it with that smiley!!!!! that is naughty, go stand in the corner. What is teh interwebz???

8. Ohhh facebook, twitter, google+ several Facebook groups, several G+ groups :D

A vendor has emailed me about them, have sent him this way and your way to talk to you about these :D

:P

9. Ashdog

Ashdog Postman

WOW thank you

10. No thanks needed hun! Just sharing the :lovesign: something this beautiful should be shared and it's gotten a lovely reception in the vape world on the groups I have shared it :D

Ive been around only a short time in the vape world and have yet to see a mod stand as complete and solid as this one looks in the pics, not to mention the attention to detail. I'm loving the way the wood is connected at the corners and just yeah the whole thing. spot on.

My OH is quite jealous of your wood ;) he keeps asking why I'm looking at it :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1