What's new

Mod ideas!

I've had an idea pinging around my head for yonks but never bothered to build it, although it's quite simple really. A mod that will allow you to vape whilst riding a motorbike. Obviously not at 150mph with the visor down, but for pootling around and motorway cruising. The body could go inside the jacket pocket, with a long hose going into the lid with some sort of driptip arrangement that'll clip on somewhere near the mouth. A simple bar mounted control unit (v+, v-, fire). My only 2 sticking points were : 1} How to get the driptip so it is always accessible without using hands. 2} Would the long hose cause the vape to cool and condense? You don't want to be spitting out condensed juice all the time. There ya go, an idea and a rough sketchy outline.

Lol, when I first started vaping I had the same idea, I was a little confused as to why no one had done it. I used to hate hot rocks flying round inside a closed visor and getting in my eye :)

Really danfoshizzle are you sure you and my other half aren't related?

I mean everything he sees at the moment he wants to make in to a mod.

I'll have to superglue everything down before they go on the missing list and end up being modified.

Lol still waiting on my and mods though

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember him talking about the hello kitty mod, surprised he has not done it yet lol

I remember him talking about the hello kitty mod, surprised he has not done it yet lol

I know, and me being a woman I'm supprised he isn't fed up with me winging about it yet :angel: *smiles innocently*

You know what'd be great, stealth mod in the form of an opaque half-bottle of spirits like Malibu, as an example, so that you can look like an alcoholic whilst pretending that you are not not smoking.

I've managed to confine myself to boxmods as a rule, although I did use a cheap rubber torch as a body for a passthrough for a friend

oooh that glade thing would make an awesome mod, especially if you didnt tell anyone and just left it on the fire place at home, wait for visitors to take their seat then stick your mouth over it and vape away lol
would work particularly well with a xmasy cinnamon apple juice lol

Back
Top Bottom