What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mod Guides

That looks nifty, Rob. Maybe a plug on the FB page might help as there must be plenty of people with builds, ideas and questions that'd find the format useful?

It's quite swish functionality wise. Allegedly there are push notifications to mobile devices running but it's yet to be tested fully. At the moment I'm overdrawn with the royal bank of getting any sleep whatsoever with little Arthur on the scene :sleepy::sleepy:

I'm inspired! Thanks :-)
I'm watching the 'Tin your Tip' videos and will be having a go next yr after I have the tools, for sure.
My gran used to work at a tv factory and could put one of the old tvs together. She used to show me how to solder when i was a kid, so this really appeals to me and is very nostalgic.
Alot of fun :-)

I'm always disappointed this isn't a list of instructions to make me a friendlier and more understanding person.

I'm always disappointed this isn't a list of instructions to make me a friendlier and more understanding person.

Sorry to bug you, but please can you unpin this thread, as following dead links that taunt me with promises of info not available is a surefire way to make me a less friendly and understanding person! :P

Back
Top Bottom