What's new

Mod building help required.

Thank you mod maker much appreciated,that's what I was looking for,you wouldna happen to have diagrams with vv and vw etc you give me,or a link to site that has all the info.thanks.

Tell ya what - pm me your name and address and I'll put together all the bits you need for a VV tin, including the wiring diagram and put it in the post. I don't make mods for sale any more (at the moment!), but seem to have a load of bits and pieces waiting to be turned into mods. It'll be nice to pass on some stuff so you can have a go. Nothing'll taste better than the vapour from your own handmade pride and joy!

Cheers!

Lee

PS - I've never made a VW mod, but Rob at Stealthvape does the boards, just in case you need one for a future mod ;-)))

No probs mate will do,once it's built will be my pride and joy lol wait for the pics.a keep getting lost on this forum still new and trying to navigate around it lol

Still amazed at the generosity shown on this forum!
May be asking your assistance soon Dexter once I get some funds... Still debating between VV and Mech.

Still amazed at the generosity shown on this forum!
May be asking your assistance soon @Dexter once I get some funds... Still debating between VV and Mech.

If there is anything I can help out with on the basic mod front, it would be a pleasure - unfortunately I've been having a bit of a "black dog experience" for a few months - but the pills are working wonders and I think I am almost "normal" again! Ha Ha! I'm hoping to get back to the forum a bit more over the next few weeks and start putting back in once again. :2thumbsup:

Having said that - my experience is purely of the tin variety of mod - I can't tell you how bloody impressed I am with the fantastic mech mods that are springing up on here on an almost hourly basis - there are some very skilful people on the Planet, and I think they will be very useful people for us to know when the MHRA farce unfolds over the next couple of years. Up the revolution brothers and sisters!

Just need something with a 510 connector at the moment!
Using a smoktech basic gripper at the moment (Non vv) but since I'm using a protank with .25 kanthal... It's a bit burny at 4.2 volts :(
And, coming from a vamo (now in the graveyard as a result of a failed negative wire... came out of pcb)
I need to learn to mod really... More so for when the MHRA get their devilish way!

Back
Top Bottom