What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

leather holster Case for a breeze 2 pod for @jon the vape

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
the rise of the pod system

for me the pod system needs to crushed under the foot as so do 3d printed shite but a case is a case and @Jon The Vape asked for my help he is a nice guy so how could I refuse

he wanted a clip case to cover all the pod so nothing goes into the drip tip

dvd

star wars episode iii – revenge of the sith (or pod)

Yoda: "Twisted by the Dark Side, young Skywalker has become. The boy you trained, gone he is... Consumed by Darth Vader."

this week I'm picking up a new piece of machinery, I have been asked to make a Damascus knife this will be cased in leather with a resin bone scale handle its been 20 years since I have made such a thing so I'm looking forwards to hollow grinding a blade again if I think its worthwhile I may (with permission) show you in the lounge of course

so here is the oak breeze pod, some vandal wrote on it as well......the swines:18:

IMG_6196.jpg

IMG_6197.jpg

rough cut blanks

IMG_6198.jpg

dye and bond

IMG_6199.jpg

stitch by hand with tiger thread

k-coat, burnish, re-dye, add the brass work, seal, polish buff...repeat and we have

IMG_6225.jpg
IMG_6226.jpg

secure pod case with either a clip or the belt can go straight through the loop

next time

Isla

coco

or something else

love my cases then like them.....buy one

Love it [emoji16]
The Breeze 2 is my out and about gardening mod that ends up with a mouthpiece full of hedge clippings so Stu came up with the ideal case.
Cheers Jon

The lazy dog case arrived today.
I call it that as Alfie always looks so chilled out, plus my go to diy juice for the pod is called Lazy Dog. [emoji16]
All I can say is if you have a mod then buy a case from Stu, you won't be disappointed.
IMG_20181019_145038.jpeg
IMG_20181019_144944.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom