What's new

Kangertech autofire

Hopipola

Postman
Hi all!
Well here comes my time bought second Kangertech dripbox 70w and after 1.5 months-yesterday it started to autofire! [emoji25] Bought it from ecigwarehouse which is bad company (read reviews after purchase) so tried to contact them by emails two times. One time like two weeks ago because it leaked everywhere (looks like tsunami 24 plus fault) and yesterday and no response.Kanger support looks like is only in US. So any ideas how to get refund!?

Did you pay using PayPal or a credit card @Hopipola? If so, you should be able to claim back through them - open a dispute/chargeback. I think there's similar protection if you used a debit card, but can't be certain.

Good luck!

Did you pay using PayPal or a credit card @Hopipola? If so, you should be able to claim back through them - open a dispute/chargeback. I think there's similar protection if you used a debit card, but can't be certain.

Good luck!
I used paypal, indeed! So are there any requirements ,anything paypal asks!?
P.S. yesterday stopped auto firing don't know whats happening...but still waiting for Smok AL85

Good luck!
Ohh and yeah...thank you so much for response! Love this community ;)

I used paypal, indeed! So are there any requirements ,anything paypal asks!?
P.S. yesterday stopped auto firing don't know whats happening...but still waiting for Smok AL85
PayPal is good news, starting the dispute is very easy @Hopipola.

If you haven't found out how to do it already, there's a guide on PayPal, but you basically find the original payment in your account summary, then select the "I have a problem with this transaction" (or summat similar, can't remember exactly). That will open up a screen where you select your problem -- yours is "defective item" (again, possibly summat similar).

Enter the details in the appropriate field, explaining the problem in layman's terms and that you've tried contacting the company. I think they give the seller a few days to respond, and if there's been no resolution you can then escalate it to a dispute.

It's always been pretty painless in my experience [emoji4]

PayPal is good news, starting the dispute is very easy @Hopipola.

If you haven't found out how to do it already, there's a guide on PayPal, but you basically find the original payment in your account summary, then select the "I have a problem with this transaction" (or summat similar, can't remember exactly). That will open up a screen where you select your problem -- yours is "defective item" (again, possibly summat similar).

Enter the details in the appropriate field, explaining the problem in layman's terms and that you've tried contacting the company. I think they give the seller a few days to respond, and if there's been no resolution you can then escalate it to a dispute.

It's always been pretty painless in my experience [emoji4]
Nice one! Much appreciated your time and willing to help! :)

Back
Top Bottom