What's new

Just Sharing Some Mods I Made

Sonar505

Mod Maker
Since I am new here I wanted to share some of the mods I have made in the past. Some of them may have been seen before. But they have never been posted on this forum. Hopefully they will give you some idea of the kind of mods I make. I consider myself a simple modder who went from making just for myself to occasionally making batches to Sell to other Wood Lovers like myself at a reasonable Price.

First are some of the original mods I made. Some are in my personal collection and some I have sold.

oePyEow.jpg

hbcKbOH.jpg

QyyWKI7.jpg

0Ji1Ljn.jpg

lEsS4Uh.jpg

The next ones have all been sold off. They are a mix of Squonkers (Single and Dual Battery) Mechanicals, Unregulated, and Regulated.

Plus Non Squonkers in (Single and Dual Battery) Mechanicals, Unregulated, and Regulated.

HuZ77YV.jpg

D8tarTy.jpg

cUTKzM3.jpg

nBLonx9.jpg

Here is the latest batch of New Style Mechanical Squonkers I just Sold off.

7kU4BLm.jpg

Pic to show differencea between New Style Mechanicals and unregulated with mosfet to protect switch.

rmmtpuZ.jpg

Here are some individual shots to give you an idea of what they look like inside. also some one offs in which I experiment with different techniques.

Unregulated Squonkers

6nlkBTl.jpg

Cn1KvqG.jpg

Dual Series and parallel Unregulated Squonkers

pklCvkk.jpg

CAnEFkV.jpg

Dual Series an Parallel Unregulated

k1ZsRXp.jpg

w4K03wK.jpg

Regulated OKL-T/20 Squonkers

2yB4zBR.jpg

p7gN7vd.jpg

MaKqLDS.jpg

PwxdgLf.jpg

Regulated OKR-T/10's

papSa6R.jpg

TnoTCW4.jpg

bfueSTW.jpg

F3ZTO6m.jpg

Single unregulated's

SMa4Bph.jpg

6x1Q9hM.jpg

1ZXDzrG.jpg

New Style Mechanical Squonker

XC51KHt.jpg

2G9AuAT.jpg

One off Unregulated Squonker with front switch

7UgmqCX.jpg

O6cmC1h.jpg

Thanks for viewing . If there are any of the others that you would like to see closeups on please feel free to ask.

As always all Comments, Questions and or Critiques are very much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom