What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Is the DNA GO board on sale to the public?

smplmind

Postman
I just wanted to know if these were for sale (I don't think they are from searching)

It would be interesting to use one some day in a small squonker because I wouldn't really need a screen, otherwise a mod maker clickfet would suit me. I used one last year to repair a Kimech (SVA) clone that had given up the ghost and I'm impressed.

Never seen any either and mm clickfets are good never had a problem with them when I've used them also the infiniohm switchfet v2.5 is good

Thanks for the replies!
I thought this was the case.
That preva kit is really cheap but the proprietary board might be a pain to alter - I couldn't see a usb connector to use E-Scribe, although one could be soldered on.

Think clearly about it. Lol. It's a built in battery device therefore it will have a USB port @smplmind

It could be just wired for charging though (Maybe - I'm just guessing. When it comes to mod making I glued in a magnet once, and on my second attempt I got the polarity right...)

It could be just wired for charging though (Maybe - I'm just guessing. When it comes to mod making I glued in a magnet once, and on my second attempt I got the polarity right...)

Do your research then you will find the DNA go chip compatible with escribe same goes for the Preva. Preya has 3 settings low mid high you set the wattage in escribe for each setting. You only have to look at a review or 2 on youtube to find answers, I am not having a go but it shouldn't be for me to rersearch i am not after 1 myself lol.

Back
Top Bottom