What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Is it snowing in here? A title of the times..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the thread title, but if I'm honest I doubt 'I like to go cervix deep' would have gone down any better ....... :22:

That's a truly gorgeous mod though. :drool:

Guys you know I'm busy, and I try to prioritise things, sorry I can't just drop what I'm doing to answer you all

Lol lol and lol ...
I organise my time to personally reply to every single one of my fans ...
It’s called time management
Just don’t drop that mod ...,,.

Guys you know I'm busy, and I try to prioritise things, sorry I can't just drop what I'm doing to answer you all
If you make mods that beautiful, then that's all you need to do. And FFS don't drop it - truly, it's gorgeous. :)

Also, unlike others I don't use this forum as a sales platform so as you'll understand this is in part to why those that ask a price don't get an answer, dont get me wrong I appreciate all those that have asked though over the years I try to concentrate on serious interest, as you'll understand final cost of a mod all depends on the materials used and the time taken to complete the project

I just like to see what the mod makers are making and it’s nice to see them here as I’m not a facebook user. I see this section to be a bit of a shop window to see what is possible and then if you want something you’ll enquire p2p?

Do you have an insta account? I’ve searched your username but nothing came up

Also, unlike others I don't use this forum as a sales platform so as you'll understand this is in part to why those that ask a price don't get an answer, dont get me wrong I appreciate all those that have asked though over the years I try to concentrate on serious interest, as you'll understand final cost of a mod all depends on the materials used and the time taken to complete the project

is this a dig at me then??????

@vapesmarter your posts are very informative and your mods are also beautiful.
If I was to ever buy a mod it would probably be from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom