What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

innokin itaste VV teardown

hey, the fire button is sticking really bad, my fault as i filled an atomiser incorrectly and pretty sure th juice got down the side of the button, is there an easy way just to clean around the fire button as its my only mod atm dont want to totally dissasemble and break it

Use Isopropyl alcohol spray and wet the button edges then keep clicking it until it works free, you might need to spray two or three times Isopropyl alcohol is also known as Disclene...

Can someone advise me on how to get the end cap of these? I have 3 that need repairs? The wire has detached from the centre pin on all 3.

grind the wee rivets off....cant see how anything else would work.
id imagine you'll have to glue it back together.

uploadfromtaptalk1412608984550.jpg
actually...scrap the grinder....lever these wee pan head things out with a stanely blade or small sharp screwdriver

View attachment 34791
actually...scrap the grinder....lever these wee pan head things out with a stanely blade or small sharp screwdriver

Awesome. Thanks mate. I've just wrote a new post about this cos I didn't see this one showing after I wrote.

Don't suppose you know why my CLK is flashing red 6 times with a half second gap between the 1st 3 and 2nd 3 flashes do you?

Google isn't telling me sh#t today. Lol

sorry my man....tbh you've really got to look at these things as disposable,it's just a matter of what goes first..battery,chip,ego threads...
you can maybe fix one thing but the other will be along soon enough.
i'm hoping to transplant the ego from the vv3 to my old mvp.
but it's more for the sake of faffing than anything else.

uploadfromtaptalk1412613292140.jpg
ego thread and centrepin ready for transplant into mvp....hopefully :-)
tools req..(for disassembly)
stanley knife,needle nose pliers,
big screwdriver,hammer,mole grips.

Back
Top Bottom