What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

If you are new to modding, watch this and be taught by a master :)

danfoshizzle

Achiever
This is tin your tip from Monday night, and is one of the best explained modding tutorial videos I have seen, Gary Dibley explains the basics with pens and paper, :D

And Mark finishes is dna20mod in between

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep GD did 3 tutorials for us (The Vapourmists) that can be found on our channel, he is "The Modfather", and with Mark in his shows now as well it`s "double yer pleasure" As I have always said "Back street modders..we salute you" :yourock:

Yeah, Watching gary is what inspired me to start making mods, only on the first at the moment, but will definitely not be my last :D

Excellent +1, Have fun and take it slow to start with, if you hit a snag then just stop for a moment a check the tutorials to help put you right, there are also other members here who I think would be more than happy to help you if needed, we look forward to seeing the end result here :).

The soldering should be easy enough, used to (still occasionly do) mod consoles, its the woodwork I absolutely have no clue what I am doing with :D

I learned a HUGE amount from SteelJan. Her "Elmo" mod was what gave me the push to making VV tins. I cannot recommend her enough - all of her vids are illustrated and she focuses on "user safety" in her builds. Very much worth putting into you mod building arsenal. I can't thank her enough for her tutorials.

Here's SteelJan on YouTube

Back
Top Bottom