What's new

I Must be nuts!

@StrawberryRipple I've just looked back through this thread and reminded myself just how far you've come. Great job. :2thumbsup:
Thank you.
It will be finished this weekend.
Went to put it all together and didn't like the size with the 21700 battery in there so ive been redoing another frame and just waiting for another 510 to come from modmaker.
I'd finish it later in the week but it's too hot to do anything non essential atm.

Thank you.
It will be finished this weekend.
Went to put it all together and didn't like the size with the 21700 battery in there so ive been redoing another frame and just waiting for another 510 to come from modmaker.
I'd finish it later in the week but it's too hot to do anything non essential atm.

I demand videos, dogs, toad's DVDs for the unveiling.... points will be deducted for Michael Jackson gloves, mod placed next to stuff like juice bottles, coke cans, fag lighters, and being apologetic over screws....

I demand videos, dogs, toad's DVDs for the unveiling.... points will be deducted for Michael Jackson gloves, mod placed next to stuff like juice bottles, coke cans, fag lighters, and being apologetic over screws....

Is this a NSFW thread :D

Been scratching my head and trying to decide how to fix the cover.
It still needs some fine wet n dry and the 510 fitting is a little rough but I'll sort that once the cover is fitted.

20210726_103651.jpg
20210726_103805.jpg
20210726_103756.jpg
20210726_103745.jpg
20210726_103715.jpg

Back
Top Bottom