What's new

How to disassemble epetite?

Why not get it ceracoated,found a guy who did 2 of my mods recently for a very good price,paint is amazing and very durable,as soon I get some time I will do a review

It's looks like you are almost there @MHL ... just need to remove the plastic cover that the screen goes though, then it looks like it all just slides out?

Display tray is a clip on,battery contacts can be slided,510 needs desoldering black wire and board and usb are just sitting in the slot as long as I can remember, disassembled mine a few times, there's not much space and a display is a bit tricky, bit if you brake a display pm me,have a few extra

If memory serves, just undo all the screws and it should just pop out. It's not glued in or owt

Careful with the screen ribbon. It's twisted round and at an angle so be very gentle with it [emoji1303]

Careful with the screen ribbon. It's twisted round and at an angle so be very gentle with it [emoji1303]
Thanks @Pilgrim Wire I will try and take care with that.

Doesn't seem to want to pop out, but maybe I'm being overly cautious with it. I'm a virgin mod meddler, as you might have guessed

Just to say that I managed to do it. All worked exactly as described by y'all so thanks very much :2thumbsup:

All I need to do now is unsolder the 2 wires from the 510 and it's done.

Back
Top Bottom