What's new

Hello everyone, new guy with some questions

Capo boss

So first of all thanks, I'm interested in building a diy mode, I thought to myself how it would be easiest for me without getting too involved, I thought of buying a vaporesso gen and taking the chip, now I do not know exactly how much it can be loaded v I want to put a lipo battery instead of lithium 18650 And move everything to a new box that I build myself. , And because I can not find information how much v the chip axon can get from the battery. So I got down interesting, so I had 2 more chip dna or pwm options left in dna everything is clear and easy. For construction but also the price accordingly. , pwm is the price i can pay. , But no information on how much v from the battery he can get? If the lipo s3 12.7v 6000ham battery will work properly

I'm not sure what you're asking @Capo boss but hi and welcome.
Just above this post is a couple of threads you might find useful.

[QUOTE = "StrawberryRipple, פוסט: 2289966, חבר: 48075"] אני לא בטוח מה אתה שואל [USER = 66605] @Capo boss [/ USER] אבל שלום וברוך הבא.
ממש מעל הודעה זו יש כמה שרשורים שעשויים להיות לך שימושיים. [/ QUOTE]
I want to buy a non dna chip because it is really expensive so I want a recommendation for a chip up to $ 30 that can fit up to 200w and a lipo battery and what is the difference between the batteries, lipo between samples. lipo battery s2 11.1 5000mah to lipo battery s4 v11.1v 5000mah?

Back
Top Bottom