What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Had a go at this...

A very generous offer. Thank you, i'd be honoured
We'd then need a Dom Joly stylee video of you yelling into your retro phone..HELLO!? HELLO !?...pausing in realisation it's not a phone..then Vaping on it instead..

...I haven't slept well..it's early morning..can you tell?

HELLO! I'M ON THE TRAIN! he he
Didn't sleep well last night, nodded off late, woke before 4am, couldn't go back sleep till after 6, up again at 7 lol

Looks awesome... but what i am really interested in is that NES Controller you mentioned! Now that would absolutely be my all time favourite device!

think lees tin mods could be the new black ??

... or two shades of grey!:D

but what i am really interested in is that NES Controller

Then, I shall have a go at a NES controller whilst looking for a "brick phone"! It will be tin, of course! I do have a real NES controller, but like most "real" things, they are moulded to take the parts fitted; however, I'll have a go and see what I can come up with! Tin, or real - I like the idea of using the buttons fitted to the real controller! :friendly_wink:

Back
Top Bottom