What's new

"Fluke" part 1 vapefest giveaway in the POTV Marque (aka tent)

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
two posts in one night stu!!!.....show-off

yes quite

but this is for charity

@Rob and others work dam hard for the charities we support on here and POTV raise thousands for them, ok whats the alternative keep taking and never give back? @junglist has said to me I don't oue you guys on here anything but if it wasn't for potv I wouldn't make mods or cases etc so last year I gave away a wall cabinet.....

as a mod/case maker, I do giveaways here, I love the fun of the giveaway with my friend Dermot O turd bucket as the host

but I go to vapefest every year, when it first started I went and sat next to Steve he made this shy small sausage very welcome it breaks my heart that he won't be there this year it's going to be, for lots of apes a hard task to walk in and not have him there..

with this all in mind I going to give away a mod, not any old mod "Fluke" it will be a switchfet squonker its on my desk in the workshop half done it will be in green and black hybrid stabwood with a twist the top plate will be in solid sterling silver hallmarked the squonk will have silver plated connections the tubes and switch will be stainless and it will be bagged in leather and in a box

but we must display this item

a long long long time ago I made a small display stand I used it once and stuck in a box afterward I was very young then and didn't have the tooling I do now

whilst looking for something else I came across this it was dirty but intact I have made a few adjustments but as a bit of fun and so that you cant get your grubby mits on the mod it will be displayed in this below

IMG_5489.jpg

this has "cassiel" in it to show you what I mean I've added some feet and knob on the top plus made the light work again the winner of the mod can have the stand or it can be used again it's pretty old but its sweet "functional" the word is

IMG_5488.jpg

IMG_5486 2.jpg

so soon nearer the time, I will showcase "Fluke" the sterling silver topped squonker all you people have to do is go to the POTV marque and have a gander, a chat, a laugh, a vape....relax

for once I'm not going to say "if you love my mods" as this is about people this forum and the people that make it happen not me...

if there was a love button id have pressed that insread well said stu :love:

If it was not for potv i would have been back on the smokes within 2 months, instead i am just over 2 years smoke free and have a new bunch of (i consider) friends , and looking foward to meeting some on the vapefest saturday
Top work Stu [emoji16]

Will see you at VF Stu & raise a glass to Steve. I first met him at last years Fest & was enjoying his company on the Saturday before his sad passing :(. He will be missed but not forgotten.

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] love the colours on fluke. As always Stu you are a very generous man

Nice one Stu

Hope to meet you this yr at Vapefest, don’t know why I didn’t last yr - was in the tent all day Saturday
We will indeed raise something to Steve [emoji481]

I'm going with my new vapesmarter hoody on Alfie is sitting on the blue one but I'm getting one made up in yellow, yes I know Liz said I will look like a proper girl in it but I don't care yellow is the new black

IMG_5214.jpg

Nice work on the cabinet. To make it even more fun once the mod is in it you should glue the lid shut. Or is that just mean haha

Back
Top Bottom