What's new

Floris Mini Orca

Did you drill out the hole or file it? Does that question make me look like a tit? [emoji16]

Did you drill out the hole or file it? Does that question make me look like a tit? [emoji16]

No such thing as a stupid question mate!

It was kindly drilled using a step drill bit by Huggett, my first mod build and didn't fancy messing up a pretty Floris.

Ive got a floris but its ICM made. I dont want to mess it up either!

No such thing as a stupid question mate!

It was kindly drilled using a step drill bit by Huggett, my first mod build and didn't fancy messing up a pretty Floris.

Wasn’t even drilled, my pillar drill was jammed and I cba to crack on with it.

I used the step drill bit by hand, no tools.

Wasn’t even drilled, my pillar drill was jammed and I cba to crack on with it.

I used the step drill bit by hand, no tools.

Rather you than me bud! I'd have ended up putting a perfect 12mm hole in my hand!

Cheers for letting me know Rob received it, hopefully have it back by next Saturday.

Lizzie says happily give us both a lift into Notts aswell, bless her!

Rather you than me bud! I'd have ended up putting a perfect 12mm hole in my hand!

Cheers for letting me know Rob received it, hopefully have it back by next Saturday.

Lizzie says happily give us both a lift into Notts aswell, bless her!

Did the 510 hole by hand too :P

No worries mate, Robs working on something about your Orca I feel...

And aww bless her, she’s a star. Better get that paper signed and a ring on her finger dude.

Well kudos mate, would never be able to tell.

Oooooooo... I'm intrigued! I only expected an email in a few days saying 'This door, this door or this door fits' Rob sounds like a top bloke, got that from his few emails to me aswell.

Dont mention that to her, she dropped enough bloody hints already... Keep forgetting I'm in my 30s.. have to commit sooner or later!

Well kudos mate, would never be able to tell.

Oooooooo... I'm intrigued! I only expected an email in a few days saying 'This door, this door or this door fits' Rob sounds like a top bloke, got that from his few emails to me aswell.

Dont mention that to her, she dropped enough bloody hints already... Keep forgetting I'm in my 30s.. have to commit sooner or later!

I’d take the credit for it, but even a blind monkey can do it correctly if it’s a step bit.

Robs an absolute legend, because of who he is and how he conducts business aswell as being a good friend, I’d jump in his corner any day.

Well mate you’re getting on abit now... As Jess keeps saying to me “you aren’t getting any younger”

I’d take the credit for it, but even a blind monkey can do it correctly if it’s a step bit.

Robs an absolute legend, because of who he is and how he conducts business aswell as being a good friend, I’d jump in his corner any day.

Well mate you’re getting on abit now... As Jess keeps saying to me “you aren’t getting any younger”

Cheeky bar steward!!! Getting on a bloody bit..... :17::17::17:

Back
Top Bottom