What's new

First solid wood build !

mattvapes1976

Postman
It's early days but I finally got hold of a pillar drill and I've just started the arduous journey towards my first solid wood mod . Battery tube holes drilled ( which was a nightmare ) , just started recessing for the switchfet , looking forward to sharing my progress !
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1496260433.354568.jpg

I love a mod build thread, i will be watching with anticipation, and crossed fingers for you.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1496312897.523461.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1496312917.162351.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1496312974.323481.jpg

Starting to round things off and smooth out . Added a curved underside to give an accent of the steel battery tubes in the finished piece . Also drilled the initial 510 placement and started to recess for the switchfet.

A man with a project. Cool.

Have you decided on which juice you're going to use to break it in?

And thanks for the best wishes people . I have nothing but a pillar drill and hand tools , and this is my first attempt so it may go tits up yet !!! Haha

A man with a project. Cool.

Have you decided on which juice you're going to use to break it in?

I make all my own juice - I'm tossing up between blueberry yoghurt and butterscotch pie . But sadly this mod isn't even for me , I'm making it for a friend .

I'm saving the stabilised wood blanks for my own mods ! Haha

Wish I could make cool things like this, the beds about the best I can make. Interesting to see, please keep the updates coming.

Back
Top Bottom