What's new

First attempt at a drip tip

Forgot to add in earlier comment the price will be £13.00 inclusive of PayPal fees and 1st class signed for postage.

Now they just need a fancy name to cement there status at the top of the pile.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Sounds good to me! I'm still in. Sorry no spaces at the top table just yet.

Forgot to add in earlier comment the price will be £13.00 inclusive of PayPal fees and 1st class signed for postage.

That is an absolute bargain. Well excited to get my hands on one of these!

You sir are a true gent, an amazing price for a beautiful tip. I know I'm bottom of the list but I'm super excited about this. Good luck with the house move.

Awesome,was almost a jest when we first started list,great news Adam,great price too

At the moment I think I'm gonna have to limit it to one tip per person . I'm trying to source more supplies, but as it stands i don't have the materials to do multiple orders for all 20 on the list. Soz

At the moment I think I'm gonna have to limit it to one tip per person . I'm trying to source more supplies, but as it stands i don't have the materials to do multiple orders for all 20 on the list. Soz

I think that's fair enough. Even GD only does limited amounts at a time. You have a life as well so I'd be pleased with one. Better than none!

I think that's fair enough. Even GD only does limited amounts at a time. You have a life as well so I'd be pleased with one. Better than none!

100% agree with this :)

Back
Top Bottom