What's new

Does this squonk mech mod exist?

Dozwold

Postman
I have been looking everywhere for this type of mod as I love to vape my 0.08 NI90 in dual (and safety is important, I’m too worried about keeping using a single Samsung 30T) but cannot find this type of setup anywhere. I’m wondering if someone can built it or 3D it and I’m happy to dig a little deeper in my wallet than normal for this setup.

Must have:
Mech in parallel (for safety and battery longevity)
Dual 21700
Squonk at least 8ml bottle
Good quality contacts/Hard hitter at least like the SQ 21700

Nice to have:
Rounded shape due to size (like Gbox or Topside Dual)
Lock button (like the Hugo Squeezer)
(And One day, a top fill like the brand new released last week SQ Topside, but wishful thinking).

Defiant designs TS triple 18650 squonk mech with 3 x 30-35a rated batteries. Not much bigger than a topside dual width wise.

As Above the Defiant Designs TS or DS are fab but 18650. I use a 3d printed parallel 18650 often but the Topside Dual is my daily mostly due to the fantastic fill port. Will keep an eye on this, would love a Parallel 21700 squonk, with decent contacts or a mosfet.

As Above the Defiant Designs TS or DS are fab but 18650. I use a 3d printed parallel 18650 often but the Topside Dual is my daily mostly due to the fantastic fill port. Will keep an eye on this, would love a Parallel 21700 squonk, with decent contacts or a mosfet.

Thanks, I just looked but my first thoughts 18650 (even in parallel) might not give me the first few hits I truly enjoy with a single Samsung 30T. I tried a Samsung 20 18650 (rated 30a) and I really notice the difference from a 30T. I think the extra 5amp extra (or maybe they have a stronger quick draw amp they can’t advertise) does it, however, maybe I’m wrong, maybe the hit would indeed be just as strong with the best dual 18650 (in parallel) because of less voltage drops or is one 30T still going to be better hit wise (just less safer when using a low build)?

That may work :) a bit long so unsure if can fit in a hand, so I guess much prefer a more rounded size where squonk one end and batteries next to each other making a more triangles shape, but so far seems only 18650 exists in that more rounded style, mainly regulated let alone in dual parallel mech. I’m considering 3D printed, taking the perfect on off switch mechanic of the Hugo Squeezer, and someone to make the box in 3D, but then I don’t think any off the shelf the silver contacts would exist to fit over 2 batteries in that shape (7nless someone can make to order but again how would I know how to order this to be made to correct size) so I guess I can only ask a modder with experience to project manage the lot for me ;) first port will ask Vapesmarter his thoughts :)

I briefly had a 538 customs DS before the "fixes" and tbh it hit like an abusive stepdad. My 3d printed one does too as long as you keep everything clean. I am tempted by the DD DS or the new Topside SQ mech..

I briefly had a 538 customs DS before the "fixes" and tbh it hit like an abusive stepdad. My 3d printed one does too as long as you keep everything clean. I am tempted by the DD DS or the new Topside SQ mech..
Topside SQ mech seems awesome, but it’s still one battery, so can’t use salfely with 0.08 which is what I’m aiming for, hence the need for parallel 21700.

Back
Top Bottom