What's new

Does anything exist?

Uptonogood

Hey

I've recently got into squonking and absolutely love it. I'm currently on a mech parralel dual 21700 mod and it's okay, but I prefer the flexibility of reg mods and the ability to fire coils with more mass like aliens etc

So I've been looking through these forums and think I might wanna make my own mod mod. I have an rx200 and a snowwolf sitting around that I could pinch the boards from, although also looking at dna200 board.

I've kinda invested in 21700 cells so ideally would like to use those if I can. To run the rx200 board I'd need to be able to run 3cells in series, the snowwolf board would only need 2.

It's a suitable enclosure im struggling to find - is there anything out there that would have space for 2 (or better yet, 3!) 21700 cells and have room for squonk bottle and a reg board? I know it's gonna be HUGE if it does.

The alternative is I try and design something myself and find someone to 3D print it. But that'll mean re-learning how to use Autodesk (haven't used it for a decade) and then paying through the nose for someone to print a plastic box

There's a version of the Captain PD2700 coming that will have 2 cells and squonk. Something from Wotofo too.
There'll likely be a fair few similar coming out next year.

Just saying ...so you can balance the effort involved against the potential wait ;)

There's a version of the Captain PD2700 coming that will have 2 cells and squonk. Something from Wotofo too.
There'll likely be a fair few similar coming out next year.

Just saying ...so you can balance the effort involved against the potential wait ;)

iJoy already got my money once for the capo s - in all fairness it converted me to squonking but the capo s sucks ass!

I'll keep an eye out for the wotofo though if making my own proves unfeasible

to run 2 cells and a squonk and the board will make the mod a huge affair it will be like a house brick in size

I love the idea but your options are pretty much custom enclosures, maybe 3d printed or wood ( can't remember where but I saw a dual cell squonk dna made from thin panels glued together and it was nice)

I used a wideboy with a board about the size of a post stamp and that isn't a small mod

I've seen rx2/3s converted to Squonkers so that kind of case could be a starting idea towards something, but it will be big

I was hoping this was going to be a philosophy post.

We could have wrapped that one up pretty quick.
Beyond knowing that you personally exist, you can not be certain that everything else is not some sort of illusion of existence.
Job done.

We could have wrapped that one up pretty quick.
Beyond knowing that you personally exist, you can not be certain that everything else is not some sort of illusion of existence.
Job done.

But can you really be sure that you do actually exist? I think the key is to think about our understanding of what existing means.

Back
Top Bottom