What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DNA20 Cloned Board Box Mod

I've got some bits and pieces knocking around, so keep an eye on the group... ;) I did a tin mod challenge a few months ago, and I am thinking of doing something similar with some basic VV components to see what everyone comes up with. It's a bit of fun, and I get to share a little bit of POTV luuurrrvve, ha ha!

510 connectors are the bane of my life! If you find a decent one - feel free to PM me, and we'll buy the entire stock and start a 510 connector supply monopoly!

Don't start me on @BaDaBooM's mill - green is the colour of envy, my friend - green! :D

Still waiting sadface..., I have a big grin as well :D You guys are going to die of laughter when you see my "mill workshop" that I have prepped for my baby.

If anybody wants a adjustable 510 made just hit me up Ill make you one, takes me about 5mins to make.

and all this is robski fault my bank balance is not looking good.

Still waiting sadface..., I have a big grin as well :D You guys are going to die of laughter when you see my "mill workshop" that I have prepped for my baby.

If anybody wants a adjustable 510 made just hit me up Ill make you one, takes me about 5mins to make.

and all this is @robski fault my bank balance is not looking good.

Hahahahaha!

I visited Arc to have a little look at their machines last Friday, seemed like a good place. They took their time showing me the x1 and x2 machines and I'm pretty sure I'm going to pull the trigger on the x2!

Can't wait to hear more about your mill and see the new 'workshop'! Tell 'em to hurry up!

Hahahahaha!

I visited Arc to have a little look at their machines last Friday, seemed like a good place. They took their time showing me the x1 and x2 machines and I'm pretty sure I'm going to pull the trigger on the x2!

Can't wait to hear more about your mill and see the new 'workshop'! Tell 'em to hurry up!

Forgot to say that I changed my mind last min and ordered the SIEG Super X1LP Hi-Torque Mill instead of the X1 because the x1 uses plastic gears, meh. My uncle has a x2 (think its a jet x2), he got a cnc kit for it and is very happy with it.

Right! The pair of you. ENOUGH!

My Missus will cut my nuts off if I buy a mill - not only because of the expense but because she knows I am clueless, so STOP IT! Otherwise you will find yourselves "fostering me" on an equal basis. You have been warned! :D

Forgot to say that I changed my mind last min and ordered the SIEG Super X1LP Hi-Torque Mill instead of the X1 because the x1 uses plastic gears, meh. My uncle has a x2 (think its a jet x2), he got a cnc kit for it and is very happy with it.
Dexter
DO NOT READ THIS!

I said don't read this! Go and have a cup of cocoa and have an early night!
BaDaBooM
Yep, that's the one I linked you to isn't it? I was just calling it the X1 for short! You ordered it from arceurotrade.co.uk didn't you?
Fixed column so fewer flexing issues. 250W direct belt drive brushless motor. Nice big table to work on. It even has a digital speed readout which is a £100 extra on the x2 machine. 50 kilos of man machine goodness! All at a very, very reasonable price!
>>linky<<
Hmmmm... I really hope Dexter took my advice and didn't read this. :flames:

My bad.

robski - "Don't read this!" That's like saying "don't touch the big red button"! I did read it. I did click the link. We are now in a whole world of shit! :D

Back
Top Bottom