What's new

Deep wood Modmakers Thoughts "where do you get your wood from stu"

Nice walk round your neck of the woods thanks for sharing.
My neighbour has a part neglected garden which has a fallen cherry tree, probably the stump has been down 10 years, got quite a bit of worm damage now. Keep meaning to salvage it, at the very least for the shed wood burner. [emoji4]

Sorry I have to put a warning on this vid

The above film is rated PG

Contains brief squirrel footage

@Chris K may have flashbacks

Bambi

AEE4D20D-B499-416D-8E9B-B94447A0A798.jpeg

Excellent video Stu, enjoyed that immensely. My knowlege of wood/tree species is particualrly poor, i can recognise the obvious ones, like pine, oak and beech..but that's about it! Didn't realise the Yew was a poisonous, in fact didn't know trees produced cyanide! I'm aware of other plants that are poisonous, like Rhubarb leaves, which contain oxalic acid..but trees..nup..not a clue till now.

Oh...and nice to put a face to your hand..the hand is all i've seen of you so far! I was getting an image in me head of that one from the Addam's Family! lol! :D

That Alfie clearly a smart woofer too!

Now then...where's this nutkins some have spoke of...i didn't see a squirrel!

Edit: have spotted him now!

Last edited:
Great clip, really interesting. :2thumbsup:

Didn't give me any ideas on what to do with the fecking great white poplar that is currently lying across our garden though ....... crap mod wood, crap fire wood ......... I may have to start making matches! :D

Some new shelving, perhaps?

Totally enjoyed this video and your knowledge is superb and interesting. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom