What's new

Decided on a whim today box mod build time..

Now that I've sabotaged the thread with hobby king nonsence, i'll say grats on the SX350!! I love my SX mods, they rock, and yay darang atty such an awesome bit of gear that you don't see much hype about.

no bother and thanks, I did post where I got my box from when I was asked arrived in two days and decent price with options of pre-painted however mine could do with a re-paint just from me being kackhanded building with drill n files.

Maybe in your next build thread you could include links and costings in the op. It'll help future modders

As it happens didn't take any as was having such a mare on my first one, as expected a bit of glue as I cant mill a tray with a drill better glue than short I thought ;)

Just want some magnets for cover and something to blank off chip n 510.

DSC_0701.jpg

It will do me ;)
DSC_0700.jpg

Enjoy your mod Rob. You should be proud of yourself. Excellent first mod to build ;-)

Chegs you were right about the need to fiddle like...

hotglue inside and it wasnt out of sight out of mind just spent ages getting rid of it all seems my mind can cope with tape n not glue, and more screen jiggery pokery, happy now till the next fiddle urge takes hold. Eyeing up smaller boxes :)

DSC_0713.jpg
DSC_0714.jpg

:rofl: I did try to warn you, it starts out tweaking the 1st and then you spot a better fit for battery holder/box/type of switch/wire/and before you know it, triggers broom has done it's job and the shelf is carrying mk2, mk3 etc.

Back
Top Bottom