What's new

Decided on a whim today box mod build time..

Victory vape :D needs tweaks like screen moving but the fact its working is a shock.

DSC_06832.jpg

One Pro and one not so pro and an advert for why people buy stumpy kits hehe

DSC_06842.jpg

Feeling good but...

Never ever again without a dremel!!! with just a drill is a PITA.

Very nice first attempt, soooo. When is the dremmel going in the shopping basket?
What's next?

Very nice first attempt, soooo. When is the dremmel going in the shopping basket?
What's next?

hehe thanks, just going to vape the shit out of this for now and tweak it next weekend probably get a dremel at the same time ;)

Victory vape :D needs tweaks like screen moving but the fact its working is a shock.

DSC_06832.jpg

One Pro and one not so pro and an advert for why people buy stumpy kits hehe

DSC_06842.jpg

Feeling good but...

Never ever again without a dremel!!! with just a drill is a PITA.

That smaller one looks like the Hammond 1590A that I'll be doing from the YouTube link I posted. You've done a good job there, looks top can't wait to start mine

Sent from my iPod touch using Planet of the Vapes

I'm not conviced about that, I ordered some batteries from them a fortnight ago and very carefully ensured that everything was in stock at the UK warehouse, but i'm still waiting after two weeks.

I've made 2 orders from there, first took about 10 days, 2nd took a little longer at 2 weeks. I wasn't in any rush for either so could have taken longer and I wouldn't have cared. They are the cheapest I've seen though. If you're curious about your order, login to their site and check what's happening.

I've made 2 orders from there, first took about 10 days, 2nd took a little longer at 2 weeks. I wasn't in any rush for either so could have taken longer and I wouldn't have cared. They are the cheapest I've seen though. If you're curious about your order, login to their site and check what's happening.

Aye, just irks me that they have a UK warehouse but still take 2 weeks to get stuff to you. No problem with them other than that, they are cheap and the gear arrives eventually.

Now that I've sabotaged the thread with hobby king nonsence, i'll say grats on the SX350!! I love my SX mods, they rock, and yay darang atty such an awesome bit of gear that you don't see much hype about.

Really digging the chip I was so convinced I would end up wanting to put up/down buttons in but the tilt thing works great, more chips should have the memory options too.

50watt on Derang and got a dry hit, dont think my build is upto it :)

Back
Top Bottom