What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

damascus stabwood mod to be sold at cost to one lucky ape

I think my testicles would be in danger if the wife found out I was considering buying another. True, I have little use for them these days, but all the same...

Well, it'll make a better mod than it makes a knife blade!
Will all the buttons be matching?
Personally I prefer the engraved faceplates but this will be an absolute beauty for one lucky Ape!
Very generous gesture Stu.

Well, it'll make a better mod than it makes a knife blade!
Will all the buttons be matching?
Personally I prefer the engraved faceplates but this will be an absolute beauty for one lucky Ape!
Very generous gesture Stu.

I was tempted but it will look IMHO (i love those words) mank, so I'm sticking to either brass or perhaps resin not sure

I'm not really looking that forwards to it I just know it's going to be hard as sodding nails

I was tempted but it will look IMHO (i love those words) mank, so I'm sticking to either brass or perhaps resin not sure

I'm not really looking that forwards to it I just know it's going to be hard as sodding nails
As long as you use carbide tools you'll be fine.

I think you should have an alfie footprint for a firebutton for one of your mods.

Back
Top Bottom