What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coming Soon "Moriarty" I wonder what mod this could be...............

Now every mod you have made have be stunning BUT you have never really enjoyed making them, so to have one made by yourself that you have enjoyed making is only making the reveal even more intriguing... looking forward to seeing this

That’s the problem if I like them they bomb the more I hate the better they go out but on this occasion it’s off for review so it won’t be owned as such

That’s the problem if I like them they bomb the more I hate the better they go out but on this occasion it’s off for review so it won’t be owned as such

You mean to tell me as talented as you are and the beautiful works of art we see you come up with ..... you hate doing?

You mean to tell me as talented as you are and the beautiful works of art we see you come up with ..... you hate doing?

Oh god yes not keen I see all of them as there ok, it can always be better I will make something and sometimes just stamp on it or put a hammer though it or tip nitomoors over it if I’m not happy

I did light the fire in the house last winter with a cabinet I was not happy with. the customer was called Davies so liz would text me and say

“We need Davies starting sticks please”

It’s all part and parcel of making stuff you see the finished ones you don’t see the scrap

Last edited:
Oh god yes not keen I see all of them as there ok, it can always be better I will make something and sometimes just stamp on it or put a hammer though it or tip nitomoors over it if I’m not happy

I did light the fire in the house last winter with a cabinet I was not happy with. the customer was called Davies so liz would text me and say

“We need Davies starting sticks please”

It’s all part and parcel of making stuff you see the finished ones you don’t see the scrap

Well I think it's beautiful!

Perfectionists are never happy with their own work! I should know..i'm one of them...always criticising any project i embark on...cursing every tiny little flaw that only i can see and nobody else can or cares...yet everybody else says "It's fine..it looks great...wonderful job" etc etc. Yet, i'll still find fault with something, no matter how minute it is..like something that off centre by a millimetre, or a wee nick, the finish just isn't bang on..whatever it is, something nobody will ever give a monkeys about...but drives me up the fecking wall!

It's right piggin pain in the ARSE!

I would try & build my own mod..but i think i probably end up smashing it to pieces...like Stu! lol! Better let somebody who knows what they're doing..and i think i'll be happy with it regardless, cos i won't care if it's not 100% 'perfect', sometimes those little flaws gives a piece of work character....as long as it functions properly! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom