What's new

coming soon "milverton" a mod for jon the vape

Thanks for the speedy reply! I agree, the whoe idea of getting a unique piece from you is the appealing factor. I'm inexperienced with Mechs..so that's just my quibble..as i don't yet fully understand how to appropriate the right tank/coils for an unregulated set up....something to for me to brush up on. The Kamry i have is okay...being a semi reg..but it's 18350 battery has it's limitations. I find a lower ohm coil (0.7 for eg) seems to work better on it, than a 1.8...just doesn't have enough ommph to make it enjoyable.

Who's this Todd?

Thanks for the speedy reply! I agree, the whoe idea of getting a unique piece from you is the appealing factor. I'm inexperienced with Mechs..so that's just my quibble..as i don't yet fully understand how to appropriate the right tank/coils for an unregulated set up....something to for me to brush up on. The Kamry i have is okay...being a semi reg..but it's 18350 battery has it's limitations. I find a lower ohm coil (0.7 for eg) seems to work better on it, than a 1.8...just doesn't have enough ommph to make it enjoyable.

Who's this Todd?

todds reviews he has an account on here youtube reviewer

Could be.....

Just been asked to do a pipe so he can use it for a weed pipe....

Now this is tricky liz takes cbd so I’m being a hypocrite but I’m no prude tricky as a maker I can’t promote or be seen as dodgy
You make the mod part only though dont you.
It would upto the individual buyer what atomizer they put on it.

You make the mod part only though dont you.
It would upto the individual buyer what atomizer they put on it.

yep I do but its an area that's dangerous I can't be seen to promote myself as a pipe maker that makes a pipe specifically for weed it's to bigger risk even if he bolts on an attey himself but the chap even though was nice sent me pictures of the what he wanted, it might be legal where he lives but for me its an area of making I can't get involved with

Who's this Todd?

Don't know him but watch a lot of his reviews. I like him because he just seems so happy! Doesn't have the usual Vape reviewer ego, doesn't swear unnecessarily and has some lovely looking kit!

it might be legal where he lives but for me its an area of making I can't get involved with

Does a weed pipe look or require anything different to a normal one you'd make?

Don't know him but watch a lot of his reviews. I like him because he just seems so happy! Doesn't have the usual Vape reviewer ego, doesn't swear unnecessarily and has some lovely looking kit!

Does a weed pipe look or require anything different to a normal one you'd make?

not really but it was a cartridge type system so its specific once it leaves my hands I have no control but if I make it specific hhhhmmmmm......not good

not really but it was a cartridge type system so its specific once it leaves my hands I have no control but if I make it specific hhhhmmmmm......not good

Ah, I haven't a clue about all this nu-skool weed stuff. I guess the answer is don't make it specific and allow him to modify it himself in what ever way he needs. Its tricky because you want to keep your integrity but its a possible lost sale. You are a mod maker and you simply make the mod. For all you know your next customer could be using it as a rectal stimulator but that wouldn't mean you're now a dildo maker ;)

Ah, I haven't a clue about all this nu-skool weed stuff. I guess the answer is don't make it specific and allow him to modify it himself in what ever way he needs. Its tricky because you want to keep your integrity but its a possible lost sale. You are a mod maker and you simply make the mod. For all you know your next customer could be using it as a rectal stimulator but that wouldn't mean you're now a dildo maker ;)
"Coming soon Jon the Vape's rectal stimulator" Doesn't have the same ring to it unless of course you include the Prince Albert [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

"Coming soon Jon the Vape's rectal stimulator" Doesn't have the same ring to it unless of course you include the Prince Albert [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

Would bring a whole new meaning to the phrase 'blowing smoke out of one's arse', though!

Back
Top Bottom