What's new

coming soon "milverton" a mod for jon the vape

Anyway..as ever...intrigued to see what Stu's gonna cook up next....I wait with anticipation!

I do like his pipes, especially those colourful resin ones....something to put on my shopping list for a later day..as i've already got something else cooking up for now....well...maybe..gotta wait and see what occurs.

Last edited:
I do like his pipes, especially those colourful resin ones....something to put on my shopping list for a later day..but i've already got something else cooking up for now....well...maybe..gotta wait and see what occurs.

I hear that!! One of his pipes is on my bucket list!!

Looking forward to seeing this one @vapesmarter . Wow you're on a roll aren't ya? Sweet!!

I hear that!! One of his pipes is on my bucket list!!

Looking forward to seeing this one @vapesmarter . Wow you're on a roll aren't ya? Sweet!!

Now's a good time to get one made up i gather..apparently mod makers workloads slacks off at this time of year! Although..Stu did mentioned something about scooting off to tropical climes to have drink or two with some bearded airliner owner? Something along those lines. These entrepreneurs eh....& the privilege lives they lead! :tongue:

Last edited:
Now's a good time to get one made up i gather..apparently mod makers workloads slacks off at this time of year! Although..Stu did mentioned something about scooting off to tropical climes to have drink or two with some bearded airliner owner? Something along those lines. These entrepreneurs eh....& the privilege lives they lead! :tongue:

It is very quiet Todd has shown a video of moriarty on his Instagram it’s had 2600 views so far and been reshared lots of times have I ordered a Porsche yet nope 3 enquires 2 are nutters and the third just said “pipe” “pipe” “pipe”

It is very quiet Todd has shown a video of moriarty on his Instagram it’s had 2600 views so far and been reshared lots of times have I ordered a Porsche yet nope 3 enquires 2 are nutters and the third just said “pipe” “pipe” “pipe”

Surely that's three nutters then? ;)

So then 2 are nutters and one still barely hanging onto the rocker? Lol

Surely that's three nutters then? ;)

Could be.....

Just been asked to do a pipe so he can use it for a weed pipe....

Now this is tricky liz takes cbd so I’m being a hypocrite but I’m no prude tricky as a maker I can’t promote or be seen as dodgy

Back
Top Bottom