What's new

coming soon "Idiom" a twin tube stabwood hybrid semi mech mod for @matty2010

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
my good friend and all-around decent ape @mattyk2010 sent me a pm asking for a mod

it works on one or 2 batteries and is pretty powerful.... well it's very powerful:assassin:

so

idiom.jpg

Where's the jealous button lol. Chuffed for you @mattyk2010 :)2. Really need to get my designer juices flowing :hmm:
Thanks mate [emoji5] I've got a shopping list as long as my arm for Stu I just love his mods more than anything on the market right now and I don't see it changing [emoji6]

Thanks mate [emoji5] I've got a shopping list as long as my arm for Stu I just love his mods more than anything on the market right now and I don't see it changing [emoji6]
Best Modmaker out there is Stu, even the Stab wood is hand made and sourced. Plates, frames handmade, He also has the best prices out there. I have 2 of his mods and soon to be 3 then number 4 will come once i have the cash.

Best Modmaker out there is Stu, even the Stab wood is hand made and sourced. Plates, frames handmade, He also has the best prices out there. I have 2 of his mods and soon to be 3 then number 4 will come once i have the cash.
This will be number 2 for me but hopefully number 3 won't be too far behind [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom