What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

coming soon "cranked" a dna75c regulated all stabwood hybrid mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
this mod will cause a stir it has a new part in it that's a game changer it's from rob at stealthvape it's off for review here to a cracking ape to have a look at

but

crank.jpg

You are doing it again Stu keeping us waiting its not fair looking forward to seeing this one too..............

That's a shame I like your reviews and with this mod it would have made great reading [emoji17]
Lol honest to a fault. [emoji848]
Thanks for that, say it as I see it. Nothing to gain buttering it up & criticism should be taken as a positive to improve. Might get Vics offering for the entertainment value [emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
Lol honest to a fault. [emoji848]
Thanks for that, say it as I see it. Nothing to gain buttering it up & criticism should be taken as a positive to improve. Might get Vics offering for the entertainment value [emoji23][emoji23]
Don't sell yourself short its not just the honesty that's important also the way you write it and your good at that bit too [emoji4] and fuck yeah you have to get Vic's new one [emoji23]

Don't sell yourself short its not just the honesty that's important also the way you write it and your good at that bit too [emoji4] and fuck yeah you have to get Vic's new one [emoji23]
Don't think I could tolerate the tantrums & tears [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom