What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

coming soon "black angel" a regulated e-pipe of sorts but reviews are needed

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
if you follow me on Instagram you will see "black angel" being put together but we need a heavy riff background going on

that's better

the e-pipe will be semi-regulated that said you will be able to turn it on off, fire button, battery, short, low voltage protection etc

but it will have a component in it that needs to be part of the review

it will be featured in "cranked" which will also need a review

both mods will need a review and I MEAN a review, a full review written and put here on POTV

the mods I'm not bothered about its the part in question I want to be looked at

this has cost thousands to sort develop and bring to market with many many phone calls etc so I need both mods returned to me which I will pay for

if your interested send me a pm but I'm not sending these out to sit about or as gifts, we need input about them

so

8TEbXGbdc.jpg

Not an epipe user Stu but if you're stuck I'll give the secret gizmo a thorough testing.

Id help but my two remaining brain cells wont let me write a review i tried and tried several times once for a review of a mod i bought from you and ended up smashing my phone in frustration at my inability to put a paragraph together let alone a full review

Never done a review but would give it a go if it helps, and have 3 brain cells left so may manage a paragraph [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom