What's new

Calling Mod Makers

I can't say how much I'm loving this mod, and that's just the start of it.

Can't wait to get my hands on it :)

And as always there is method to my madness, if you used your thumb to press the fire button it would touch the screen cut out :)

Glad you liked the magnets.

Those screens are too long, that's why my fire button is higher than I would have liked it and I cut my screen hold too small hiding the battery status.

Can't wait to see yours finished.

Those screens are too long, that's why my fire button is higher than I would have liked it and I cut my screen hold too small hiding the battery status.

Can't wait to see yours finished.

My screen hole is 6x18mm, 6mm wide is a bit on the large size 5.5mm would be better but 5.5mm mill bits cost more. The tooling for this mod is quite expensive because of the mills and drills I had to buy.

Milling Bits:
12mm End mill recessed fire button
10mm End mill recessed wattage buttons
3mm End mill usb slot
6mm End mill screen slot
7.5mm End mill for the buttons internally
4mm End mill magnet holes
R2 corner rounding cutter

Drills:
5.2mm buttons (If I remember right, its 5. something)
9.1mm 510 connection
1mm for the fiber optic cable, could be 1.5 can't remember.

Hopefully Ill get it done, one I did today is bad so its not going to be used.

My screen hole is 6x18mm, 6mm wide is a bit on the large size 5.5mm would be better but 5.5mm mill bits cost more. The tooling for this mod is quite expensive because of the mills and drills I had to buy.

Milling Bits:
12mm End mill recessed fire button
10mm End mill recessed wattage buttons
3mm End mill usb slot
6mm End mill screen slot
7.5mm End mill for the buttons internally
4mm End mill magnet holes
R2 corner rounding cutter

Drills:
5.2mm buttons (If I remember right, its 5. something)
9.1mm 510 connection
1mm for the fiber optic cable, could be 1.5 can't remember.

Hopefully Ill get it done, one I did today is bad so its not going to be used.

I can imagine the expenses, 5.2 mm is what I remember for the buttons to, I snapped a 0.8 mm bit drilling the fibre optic hole leaving a nasty scar.

I'm sure you do the next one better, can't expect too much with new complex tool it always gonna be a learning curve even if you have experience with similar tools.

I can imagine the expenses, 5.2 mm is what I remember for the buttons to, I snapped a 0.8 mm bit drilling the fibre optic hole leaving a nasty scar.

I'm sure you do the next one better, can't expect too much with new complex tool it always gonna be a learning curve even if you have experience with similar tools.

5.2mm drill made nasty hole, if was for myself I would have kept it but its for GROOF so it gets the bad stamp:whipping2: Its strange too because I used a quality drill bit too. Anybody know where I can get a short 5.2mm drill bit online ??

Back
Top Bottom