What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Calling Mod Makers

not sure if you saw the vid i posted with mvp to dna conversion but can confirm the following

MVP orginal board remains in place, there is a piece of foam thats removed that allows plenty of space for the DNA board.

wiring allows the mvp fire switch to be used along with the mvp power leds.
also the MVP up and down buttons work and are used as the DNA up/down buttons
all modes work ( flip, stealth etc)
the only thing the modder didnt do was switch out the battery ( at there own risk they state ) as the MVP battery isnt good enough but they do state plenty of room for the VTC4 or lipo batts.

vid here which helps

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if you saw the vid i posted with mvp to dna conversion but can confirm the following

MVP orginal board remains in place, there is a piece of foam thats removed that allows plenty of space for the DNA board.

wiring allows the mvp fire switch to be used along with the mvp power leds.
also the MVP up and down buttons work and are used as the DNA up/down buttons
all modes work ( flip, stealth etc)
the only thing the modder didnt do was switch out the battery ( at there own risk they state ) as the MVP battery isnt good enough but they do state plenty of room for the VTC4 or lipo batts.

vid here which helps

I think we have raped groof's thread enough now :D Start a new thread keep it to PM's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fresh of the mill, needs some cleaning up, deburring and a brushed finish.
00020140601_180040.jpg

For the record BaDaBooM - I hate you! ;) Please tell me that's one of those big lighters you can buy, otherwise you've just ruined an evening out with friends for a curry before it even started! :D

Fresh of the mill, needs some cleaning up, deburring and a brushed finish.
00020140601_180040.jpg

It's coming on, if it were me I would have centred the screen cut-out vertically (must have OCD). The machining looks really good.

I got some magnets for the link you gave me and now mine has a nice magnetic cover.

lighter.jpg

It's coming on, if it were me I would have centred the screen cut-out vertically (must have OCD). The machining looks really good.

I got some magnets for the link you gave me and now mine has a nice magnetic cover.

lighter.jpg

And as always there is method to my madness, if you used your thumb to press the fire button it would touch the screen cut out :)

Glad you liked the magnets.

Back
Top Bottom