What's new

calling all mech mods vapesmarter needs help

Well here is the tube so I have lots of it to screw up, the Bar next to it is solid brass

I’m looking at threads metric fine is to thin so I may go for standard metric for the threads
Or more excotic like unc or unf depends Ive got to find tap and dies to suit I could screwcut on the lathe but I can’t be arsed

DD4F4A57-CE26-453D-BDBD-551E6E962373.jpeg

If you can get it 20x1 threaded at both ends youll have a fair few switch and top cap options [emoji106]

If you can get it 20x1 threaded at both ends youll have a fair few switch and top cap options [emoji106]

there doesn't seem to be an industry standard

I've seen m19 x 1.5 m19 x 1 and 20mm x1 threads plus others in inches a bit of a minefield it seems

I can understand as most manufacturers don't want you swapping buttons from someone else's mech

there doesn't seem to be an industry standard

I've seen m19 x 1.5 m19 x 1 and 20mm x1 threads plus others in inches a bit of a minefield it seems

I can understand as most manufacturers don't want you swapping buttons from someone else's mech
Yep def no industry standard - but majority of the highest regarded switches like gp, gus, Anatolian etc all 20/1 bud and hybrid adapters are nice and easy to get too [emoji106]

i was just about to suggest mcrmods for switches, but went to get you a weblink and they've closed :(

good luck on your hunt though, interested to see how these turn out.

With the quality of your previous output vapesmarter, I look forward to seeing this come out.
Definitely interested in one of these. [emoji3][emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom