What's new

Broken DNA 250

"Samantha"

Achiever
Any mod makers out there that can help?
I have the Rebel Vape 250 DNA but I was at a wedding earlier this year and I dropped it.
The screen also has a dent in it.
Is there anyone that can make new housing maybe?
20180616_191059.jpg
20180616_191438.jpg

20180616_191059.jpg

ive been tagged thankyou

well, I've looked at it and not wanting to turn work away, 3d printing is the spawn of the devil I hate 3d printed stuff to wit a friend bought one into the workshop the other day......he made it out alive.....just :ape1::gunban:

my tuppence of advice you could repair it with glue or unless it has intrinsic value....bin it.....buy new:2thumbsup:

I expect some other modmaker whos in league with Lucifer may help you.........burn him burn the witch.:angrymob:

:2thumbsup: thankyou stu

p.s sorry I cant help

Last edited:
Any mod makers out there that can help?
I have the Rebel Vape 250 DNA but I was at a wedding earlier this year and I dropped it.
The screen also has a dent in it.
Is there anyone that can make new housing maybe?
View attachment 163685 View attachment 163686
View attachment 163685
Prise the crack apart enough to get some of this in there then clamp it tight for around 15 minutes.
It has a slight melting effect on the plastic so will glue it back together as strong as it was.
Cant help with the screen though.

https://www.wickes.co.uk/FloPlast-S...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CKTfi5qb2tsCFVg6GwodMfEJdA

Thank you everyone.

I'm not keen on the 3D stuff either as the first one they sent cracked under the pressure of the batteries on the 2nd day. This was a replacement.

The screen doesn't bother me. But the crack goes under the battery sled and I would be worried it would crack again.

@vapesmarter is there a way to turn the internals into a pretty one off mod like Sam said?

Back
Top Bottom