What's new

Battery for my Mod Build

Can't+stop+now+someone+is+wrong+on+the+internet.jpg

Dude, I'm just proving that you're wrong. You're the one being cocky. And failing. Miserably.
Go have a wank and come back when you've chilled a bit yeah? No need to throw around insults, doobeedoowatsit and I are trying to inform people, you're just quoting random Crap you find online whilst searching for lipo dangers. Search nicad dangers, and lithium ion dangers, and even 240v to 12v step down transformer dangers. The internet is awash with Crap. Don't believe everything you read on it. If I did, I'd believe that God is actually a.flying meatball.

Well my lipo vented when I dropped the mod, Ive dropped my phone countless of times and nothing has ever happened. There is reason why there is such a thing as a RC lipo charging safe bag and not a mobile charging safe bag you dumb fuck. There are more cases of RC batteries catching fire than mobile phone batteries catching fire even if there more people using phones than RC batteries users. You can find countless of RC site putting up warnings on lipo safety, I don't see phones sites with mobile battery safety.

I didn't say don't use lipo's, what I said was that I had trouble with lipo's and wouldn't recommend them and before using them should now how to properly use them.

Join Date Mar 2013 - Posts 5,164 get a girlfriend.

Well my lipo vented when I dropped the mod, Ive dropped my phone countless of times and nothing has ever happened. There is reason why there is such a thing as a RC lipo charging safe bag and not a mobile charging safe bag you dumb fuck. There are more cases of RC batteries catching fire than mobile phone batteries catching fire even if there more people using phones than RC batteries users. You can find countless of RC site putting up warnings on lipo safety, I don't see phones sites with mobile battery safety.

I didn't say don't use lipo's, what I said was that I had trouble with lipo's and wouldn't recommend them and before using them should now how to properly use them.

Join Date Mar 2013 - Posts 5,164 get a girlfriend.

media-4997-w400-c0x0x29x102-q100.jpg

So, let me get this straight.... you say there are more. How? Have you done research into this, internationally, removing variables such as abuse, misuse, etc etc? No? Then quite simply your argument is invalid.
Phone batteries catch on fire all the time, https://www.google.co.uk/search?sit......1c..42.mobile-gws-hp..2.1.47.3.M5u9Z31zp20

So yeah..
And I'm awfully sorry if I enjoy my time on potv, and use it as a way to talk to people I enjoy talking to. Not all of my time is spent replying to arrogant, stubborn, and obnoxious pricks such as yourself.
See, you insult me, I insult you back.
But seriously, you tell me to get a girlfriend, yet you're the one who is still trying to argue even though you have been given a heap of information which disproves what you believe?

So, I leave you with that.
Tally ho, I'm off to bed.

Ps. The reason phones don't have charging bags is actually pretty simple. We don't charge them anywhere close to their max charge rate. Rc batteries, are charged a hell of a lot faster, and a hell of a lot harder.

media-4997-w400-c0x0x29x102-q100.jpg

So, let me get this straight.... you say there are more. How? Have you done research into this, internationally, removing variables such as abuse, misuse, etc etc? No? Then quite simply your argument is invalid.
Phone batteries catch on fire all the time, https://www.google.co.uk/search?sit......1c..42.mobile-gws-hp..2.1.47.3.M5u9Z31zp20

So yeah..
And I'm awfully sorry if I enjoy my time on potv, and use it as a way to talk to people I enjoy talking to. Not all of my time is spent replying to arrogant, stubborn, and obnoxious pricks such as yourself.
See, you insult me, I insult you back.
But seriously, you tell me to get a girlfriend, yet you're the one who is still trying to argue even though you have been given a heap of information which disproves what you believe?

So, I leave you with that.
Tally ho, I'm off to bed.

What info have you given me ??

"But seriously, you tell me to get a girlfriend, yet you're the one who is still trying to argue even though you have been given a heap of information which disproves what you believe?" What do the 2 have to do with each other ??

Still think you should get a bird, sex is more fun than posting on here. Ive been married for 2 years now and still think sex is better than posting on here you should try it. Remember to have safe or dick can catch on fire worse than a lipo.

What info have you given me ??

"But seriously, you tell me to get a girlfriend, yet you're the one who is still trying to argue even though you have been given a heap of information which disproves what you believe?" What do the 2 have to do with each other ??

Still think you should get a bird, sex is more fun than posting on here. Ive been married for 2 years now and still think sex is better than posting on here you should try it. Remember to have safe or dick can catch on fire worse than a lipo.

Is that you whit ???

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Ps. The reason phones don't have charging bags is actually pretty simple. We don't charge them anywhere close to their max charge rate. Rc batteries, are charged a hell of a lot faster, and a hell of a lot harder.

How fast and how hard ??

You forgot to mention that they are discharged really really hard and really really fast too unlike mobile batteries unless its you posting on here with tapa talk.

Back
Top Bottom