What's new

Azeroth RTA post deck bent!

Well I set up coils just now! Was a little pain in the ... But yeah with tools damaged i did it! I just hope I didnt ruined inner screws!

I hate to inform you bout screws but as far as i've seen a metric fukton of reviews, everyone had noticed bad screws in CoilArt products. IDK about that, i actually don't own CoilArt product but you need to be aware your screws won't last you long

I hate to inform you bout screws but as far as i've seen a metric fukton of reviews, everyone had noticed bad screws in CoilArt products. IDK about that, i actually don't own CoilArt product but you need to be aware your screws won't last you long
I think the same...maybe it's great RTA but in long term you are screwed ( not literary) Forst i wanted to go for Ammit dual coil 3/6 ml but cant find anywhere... Probably under regulations. Can anyone suggest me good rta`s ,short size with capacity 3-4ml !? Sending back today CoilArt asked for exchange but i think i will ask for a refund!

Found Ammit now in Amazon before didn't seen it... Think will go for that. But god knows how long i will wait for refund!

I think the same...maybe it's great RTA but in long term you are screwed ( not literary) Forst i wanted to go for Ammit dual coil 3/6 ml but cant find anywhere... Probably under regulations. Can anyone suggest me good rta`s ,short size with capacity 3-4ml !? Sending back today CoilArt asked for exchange but i think i will ask for a refund!

You may try some thermal treatment with that screws - heat them and cool in cold water

Back
Top Bottom